Today’s Guest Author is Shauna from Pickles n Peppers
About Shauna: Pickles & Peppers is essentially my life in blog form. I review products, host giveaways, have adspace available, all while posting original recipes (unless otherwise noted), advocating for chronic illness awareness, and family stories.
You can find Shauna on Pinterest at http://www.pinterest.com/snl79ohio
Yes, you read that correctly!! Cucumber “Sgetti”!!!
Fun and a great way to get healthy veggies into your kid!
- A large cucumber (you can eat the peel if its homegrown or organic, even if it’s an english cucumber) I peeled this one because the skin was really tough
- A Julienne Peeler or another tool to julienne the cucumber
- Kroger Honey Bacon French Salad Dressing (or your favorite salad dressing)
- Apple Cider Vinegar (optional)
- Kosher or Sea salt (optional)
See how easy it is to make at –
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "affiliate links." This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will add value to my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."