Do you have a Valentine's Day party coming up? These adorable cupcake candy toppers are perfect for school, church or work parties! Or, even just for your loved ones!
You can WOW the crowd with very little effort. We will tell you what you will need to recreate these cuties and we've even included a FREE printable template to make the process a breeze. Get your paper and pen ready!
- I use a small crockpot to melt my chocolate.
- Put the chocolate in the ceramic bowl and turn the crockpot to low. No lid.
- The chocolate will slowly start to melt. Stir it until all of the wafers are melted and then add the paramount crystals.
- Be sure to add just a little at a time stirring them till they melt. You want the chocolate to run off the knife easily.
- While the chocolate is melting, print the template found here and then tape it down to the back of a cookie sheet and cover it with wax paper.
- Pour some of the chocolate into the piping bottle and screw on the piping lid with the number four tip.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "affiliate links." This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will add value to my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."