DrumStick Dessert Recipe
If you are looking for a yummy dessert, I have found one that is worth trying. Who does not love Drum Sticks?? We are taking the ice cream out of this favorite frozen treat and bringing it to dish you can take to your next gathering. The original recipe is found at Mrs. Yoder’s Kitchen. Although her recipe is delish, I have added a bit of a twist! In addition to the Smucker’s Fudge Syrup, I also added Smucker’s Magic Shell, to get a bit of “harder” chocolate into the dessert. After all, the original Drumstick is topped with that “hard” and “crunchy” chocolate!
Here’s the scrumptious recipe for you to try! No need to write it out. Just turn on your printer as I have included a print button on this recipe Enjoy!
- 1 3/4 cup Crushed Vanilla Wafers
- 1/2 cup Crushed Peanuts
- 1/2 cup PLUS 2 Tablespoons Peanut Butter
- 4 Eggs
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla
- 8 ounces Cream Cheese
- 1/2 cup Smucker’s Magic Shell
- 3/4 cup Smucker’s Fudge Syrup
- 16 ounces Cool Whip
- Mix Vanilla Wafers, Peanuts & 2T Peanut butter
- Reserve 1 cup of the above for later
- The remaining to be pressed into a buttered 9×13 pan
- Beat Eggs, Sugar, Vanilla, Cream Cheese & 1/2c Peanut Butter with mixer until smooth.
- Fold in Cool Whip
- Dab Fudge Syrup onto Filling
- Run Fork through Chocolate
- Sprinkle with the reserved crust mix
- Drizzle Smucker’s Magic Shell over entire dish
- Cover with Foil
- Freeze for several hours or overnight (2-8 hours)