Do you own a car? Do you have young kids? If so, you need MyBuckleMate!
My almost-six year old just moved into a booster seat and was struggling to buckle the seat belt. He was getting frustrated and wanted to go back to his old car seat. That all changed the day we installed MyBuckleMate.
MyBuckleMate makes buckling up easy. It locks into place around backseat buckle bases to keep them in an upright position, making it hassle-free for kids to reach and snap their seat belts into place. He no longer struggles with buckling up!
MyBuckleMate is incredibly easy to install and works on floppy buckles and recessed buckles.
No more fights and flip-outs about not being able to buckle up. MyBuckleMate has made our morning commute to school easier and is perfect for any trip, big or small.
What makes MyBuckleMate a Pin-worthy Product
- Helps kids buckle up in the back seat by themselves
- Helps adults with limited mobility and Arthritis
- Keeps buckles where you can easily reach them – not flopping around, falling into seat pockets or getting wedged under booster seats
- Fits in tight spaces like between booster seats and three passengers in one row!
- You can fold your car seats down without removing MyBuckleMate
- Won’t interfere with your vehicle’s buckling mechanism. It locks into place around the fabric that anchors back seat buckles to your auto’s back seat and does not obstruct the buckle’s release button or the latchplate where the buckle clicks into place.
Get Connected with MyBuckleMate
Disclosure of Material Connection: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."