I was browsing through Pinterest a while ago and came across a pin for Serious Serum. It claimed, “This is my #1 miracle worker for any skin issue. Serious Serum – razor burn, pimples, bumps on arms and elbows, and calluses on feet. This stuff works on everything.” Of course after reading that, I had to try it!
Shannon, the super sweet owner of Serious Serum, sent me over a bottle to try (and one to give away!) My first impression was how much I loved the packaging. It comes in a cool glass pump bottle and the instructions that come with it are written in such a fun way.
I was hooked after the first pump. It just glides on. I love the feel of it… not oily at all and it left my skin feeling super smooth.
The best thing about it is that Serious Serum is really a multi-tasker like the pin said. It can be used for:
- Avoiding ingrown hairs
- Clearing up post waxing breakouts
- The perfect facial exfoliant. Apply a thin layer onto clean skin at night. Follow with a facial moisturizer. Helps to smooth skin, aid in hydration, and alleviate fine lines and wrinkles
- Men and their beard bumps
- Smoothing and treating keratosis pilaris (rough, bumpy skin on the backs of arms and legs)
- Zaping pimples like nobody’s business
- Cuticles, heels and elbows to deeply soften skin
I used it on my crazy post-pardom skin and it seriously smoothed and hydrated. I still am getting a few tiny breakouts every now and then, but nothing like before. I am super happy with my skin!
I have also used it on the keratosis pilaris on my arms and it has definitely helped after only a few uses. I tried to take a picture, but it didn’t turn out :(
The combination of 6% lactic acid, 3% glycolic acid, and 1% salicylic acid along with aloe vera, green tea extract, chamomile and sea kelp extract make Serious Serum super effective, yet seriously gentle. My skin isn’t dry or oily. Bye Bye combination skin!
So, would you like to try it? Of course you would! Serious Serum is giving one lucky reader a full size bottle. Just enter using the Rafflecopter below. You are going to love this stuff. Seriously.
Connect with Serious Serum: