If you love cinnamon rolls, egg nog and french toast, then you will LOVE this recipe. We were looking for a fun holiday breakfast and came across a few recipes on Pinterest that gave us the pin-spiration that we needed to create this yummy concoction. Our Egg Nog Cinnamon Roll Bake is super easy to make and is the perfect meal for New Year’s Morning.
- 1/4 cup of melted butter
- 1 can of cinnamon rolls
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup of egg nog
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1tsp vanilla
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Pour melted butter in the bottom of the pan
- Cut up cinnamon rolls and spread them on top of the butter
- In a bowl, beat together eggs, egg nog, cinnamon and vanilla and pour mixture over cinnamon rolls
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown
- Cool for 5 minutes
- Microwave icing for about 20 seconds and then drizzle it on top
I can’t wait to sit down with a cup of coffee, a slice of the Egg Nog Cinnamon Roll Bake and a blanket and watch the Rose Parade tomorrow!