Cookies’N Cream Strawberry Pudding
I’ve been experimenting in my kitchen with my tried and true recipes. One of my staple desserts that I’m asked to bring with me to get togethers, hands down, is the all famous Oreo Dirt Pudding. It is super yummy, creamy and rich! If you’ve had this, I’m sure you agree. In thinking, I wondered, ” How I can put a twist on this classic… How can I truly make this my own?” The brainstorming process began, and I came up with a delightful alternative that is just as good as the original.
Back in September, I attended Bloggy Conference at Cedar Point. It was so much fun and I made so many connections while in attendance! While there, I was introduced to the awesome folks over at MilkSplash! I had never heard of this brand until the conference. And, I’m so glad that I was introduced! Their products are amazing. MilkSplash offers liquid milk enhancers to keep kiddos, and adults alike, drinking milk! They offer a variety of flavors, including Strawberry. It’s my FAV! One squirt of MilkSplash’s Strawberry Milk Flavoring to an 8oz glass of milk is just delish. Ever since I tasted the strawberry-goodness, I just new I wanted to incorporate it into a recipe, but what? What recipe could I use MilkSplash in? Then it dawned on me… I’m going to make Cookies’N Cream Strawberry Pudding!
I removed the word “dirt” from my own version of Dirt Pudding, as I envisioned replacing the original Oreo’s with Golden Oreos! The thought of Strawberry Creamy Pudding combined with Cookies’N Cream just tantalized my tastebuds. And, the result is just as good as what I thought it would be. My family loved this version and asked me to make it again! I’m thinking this just be my new staple dessert recipe that will be asked to make appearaces at a variety of gatherings.
You are sure to love this recipe! And, I want to share it with you! As, goodness is meant to be shared, right?! Get your pen and paper ready as you’ll want to write this down… Enjoy!
- 1 pkg of Golden Oreos
- 1 large tub of Cool Whip (16oz)
- 8oz Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- 1 cup Domino Sugar
- 3 cups Milk
- 1 Tablespoon of MilkSplash Strawberry Milk Flavoring
- 2 small boxes of Instant Vanilla Pudding (3.4oz each)
- Break apart the Oreos (I just use my hands)
- Divide the Oreos into two
- Line the bottom of a 9×13 pan with 1/1 of the Oreos
- Mix the Sugar and Cream Cheese until well blended
- Add in the Cool Whip to the Sugar and Cream Cheese
- Combine the Milk with MilkSplash’s Strawberry Milk Flavoring, and stir
- In a separate bowl, mix the Strawberry Milk & Vanilla Pudding until it thickens
- Mix both mixtures together until well blended
- Taste test the combined mixture, you can add more MilkSplash at this time if desired.
- Continue to Mix & Add Milksplash until happy with the Strawberry-ness of the mixture
- Spoon into the Golden Oreo lined pan
- Top with the remaining 1/2 of of Golden Oreos
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving
I would love to know your thoughts…
Let me know what you think and if you’ve tried the recipe!
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "affiliate links." This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will add value to my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."